The WBL membership is comprised of more than 3,300 of the nation's top-tier female health care executives from across all areas of the industry. WBL's members:
- Lead some of the most powerful companies in the industry, including: McKesson, UnitedHealth Group, Cardinal Health, Express Scripts, Anthem, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Deloitte, Humana, Aetna, and Walgreens
- Are Senior Vice President or higher level executives at their companies -- many of them are CEOs! - and are key decision-makers for their companies with P&L responsibility
- Are ready and interested in serving on boards of directors.
WBL membership is designed to connect and convene the nation's top female leaders in the health care industry to come together to solve problems, share ideas, conduct business, and make a real impact on the nation's health care issues. Inclusion in the WBL network is invitation-only and as such, the WBL network is a strong, authentic, and meaningful organization to affiliate with. If you know someone who should be in WBL, please share our brochure with them and nominate them using our online nomination form.
WBL Membership Levels
WBL offers two ways to affiliate with our organization through Full Membership or Basic Membership.
1) Full Membership ($325/year) - Being a dues-paying member of WBL offers a way to more strongly affiliate with the organization. Dues-paying members receive access to an online membership directory, access to board and job opportunity postings, and discounted attendance at WBL events, and more.
2) Basic Membership ($0/year) - Basic Members will receive WBL emails and are also invited to attend our events but do not have access to browse our membership database or participate in specific forums and online networking activities. See the chart below which details the differences between the WBL Basic and Full Membership tiers: