The purpose of this code of conduct is to set the tone for all WBL communication and activities and to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and active participation. We expect WBL members to act in good faith and adhere to these conduct requirements. Once you are accepted into WBL, we ask that you exhibit the following characteristics to ensure continued successful participation in WBL:
- Display both personal and professional qualities of integrity, respect, and honesty in dealings with other WBL members.
- Support the advancement of women in the health care and life sciences industry in any ways that you can.
- Return WBL-related telephone calls and emails promptly.
- Include WBL on your biographical statement or résumé, as appropriate.
- Nominate other senior executives and board members whom you know or have worked with in your network that should be a part of WBL.
- Connect WBL with board openings in your company or community in order to give WBL the chance to assist in filling the opening.
- Avoid using the WBL network solely for sales purposes; instead use the network for one to one business/networking purposes.
- Understand that, as an active WBL member, your contact information will be shared with other members unless you choose to be private or opt-out entirely from the WBL Member Directory.
- You may not add the contact information of other WBL members from the WBL Member Directory to mass mailing systems or company directories or send bulk mail for marketing, solicitation, or any other mailing that could be considered SPAM.
Please note: your contact information will never be sold or added to another mailing list outside of the WBL Foundation.